7th term of the Croatian Parliament (22 December 2011 - 28 December 2015)
Ivan Šuker (HDZ)
Born on 12 November 1957 in Gornji Rujani (Bosnia and Herzegovina). Graduated from the Faculty of Economics in Zagreb.
Deceased on 5 September 2023 in Zagreb.
Begin of parliamentary mandate:
22 December 2011
End of parliamentary mandate:
28 December 2015
- Chairperson Committee on Croats outside the Republic of Croatia (from 18 January 2012)
- Member Committee on the Economy (from 18 January 2012)
- Member Finance and Central Budget Committee (from 18 January 2012)
- Member Supervisory Board of the Croatian Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Previous parliamentary functions:
- Member Tourism Committee (from 18 January 2012 to 16 March 2012)
Elected from the list of the:
- Croatian Democratic Union - Democratic Centre