- Members of Parliament
- Parliamentary Staff Service
- Office of the Croatian President
- Constitutional Court of the Republic of Croatia
- Government of the Republic of Croatia
Books can be loaned for a maximum of four weeks. Items from the Special Collection, Reference Collection and periodicals cannot be loaned, but they can be used in the Library’s reading room.
External users can use the Library’s collections in the reading room for scholarly research, with the approval of the Secretary of the Croatian Parliament.
The Library’s reading room provides Internet access, use of reference books and periodicals and photocopying.
- Factual information
- Topical research on legislation and other topics of interest to MPs
- Monthly information about new books
- User education