The request for access to information and re-use of information may be submitted:
• by electronic mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• in writing to the Information Officer of the Croatian Parliament at: Službenik za informiranje, Hrvatski sabor, Trg sv. Marka 6, 10 000 Zagreb
The request for access to information shall include the following details:
• name and registered office of the public authority to which the request is submitted
• relevant information for identifying the requested information
• name, surname and address of the natural person who is submitting the request
• company name i.e. name of the legal entity and its registered office.
The applicant is not obligated to state the reasons of requesting access to information and may suggest in his/her request how the public authority should make the information available.