9th term of the Croatian Parliament (14 October 2016 - 22 July 2020)
Veljko Kajtazi (NZ)
Born on 14 February 1960 in Kosovska Mitrovica (Kosovo). Completed the School of Professional Higher Education in Electrical Engineering in Priština (Kosovo), School of Professional Higher Education in Athletic Training in Split and the Military Academy in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina). Electrical Engineer.
Begin of parliamentary mandate:
End of parliamentary mandate:
- Deputy Chairperson Local and Regional Self-government Committee (from 21 November 2018)
- Member Committee on Information, Computerisation and the Media (from 17 October 2016)
- Member Committee on Human and National Minority Rights (from 28 October 2016)
Previous parliamentary functions:
- Member Education, Science and Culture Committee (from 28 October 2016 to 30 June 2017)
Represent the minority:Austrian, Bulgarian, German, Jewish, Polish, Roma, Romanian, Ruthenian, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vallachian
Elected from the list of the:
- Croatian Romani Union "KALI SARA"