6th term of the Croatian Parliament (11 January 2008 - 22 December 2011)
Petar Selem (HDZ)
Born on 23 May 1936 in Split, Croatia. Graduated from Zagreb Faculty of Philosophy, Strasbourg Faculty of Literature and Zagreb Academy of Dramatic Art. Acquired his doctor degree in history at Zagreb Faculty of Philosophy.
Begin of parliamentary mandate:
11 January 2008
End of parliamentary mandate:
22 December 2011
- Chairperson Education, Science and Culture Committee
- Member Interparliamentary Co-operation Committee
- Member Physical Planning and Construction Committee
- Deputy Member Delegation to the Parliamentary Committee for stabilization and accession (Croatia - EU Joint Parliamentary Committee)
- Chairperson Commity for the "Ivan Filipović Prize"
Parliamentary Friendship Groups membership:
Elected from the list of the:
- Croatian Democratic Union