8th term of the Croatian Parliament (28 December 2015 - 14 October 2016)
Stjepan Pintarić (HDZ)
Born on 24 September 1965 in Velimirovac (Našice). Graduated from the Faculty of Civil Engineering in Osijek.
Deceased on 22 Oktober 2019 in Našice.
Begin of parliamentary mandate:
22 January 2016
End of parliamentary mandate:
14 October 2016
Changes during parliamentary mandate:
- the MP’s term of office began on 22 January 2016 as Tomislav Tolušić's substitute
- Member Petitions and Appeals Committee (from 23 January 2016)
- Member Finance and Central Budget Committee (from 23 January 2016)
- Member State Commission for Assessment of Damages from Natural Disasters from among the ranks of Members of Parliament (from 13 May 2016)
Elected from the list of the:
- Croatian Democratic Union, Croatian Peasant Party, Croatian Party of Rights dr. Ante Starčević, Bloc Pensioners Together, Croatian Social-Liberal Party, HRAST - Movement for Successful Croatia, Croatian Demochristian Party, Democratic Party of Zagorje