7th term of the Croatian Parliament (22 December 2011 - 28 December 2015)
Josip Kregar (Naprijed Hrvatska!)
Born on 1 January 1953 in Ogulin. He graduated from the Faculty of Law in Zagreb, where he also obtained the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Law. University Professor.
Deceased on 13 August 2020 in Zagreb.
Begin of parliamentary mandate:
22 December 2011
End of parliamentary mandate:
28 December 2015
Changes during parliamentary mandate:
- on 16 June 2015 the MP ceased to be the independent MP and became member of political party Croatian Progressive Alliance
- Chairperson Judiciary Committee (from 22 December 2012)
- Member Legislation Committee (from 18 January 2012)
- Member Committee on Information, Computerisation and the Media (from 20 January 2012)
Elected from the list of the:
- Social Democratic Party of Croatia - Croatian People's Party - Liberal Democrats - Istrian Democratic Assembly - Croatian Party of Pensioners