7th term of the Croatian Parliament (22 December 2011 - 28 December 2015)
Delegation to the Parliamentary Committee for stabilization and accession (Croatia - EU Joint Parliamentary Committee)
About permanent delegation
The The Croatia-EU Joint Parliamentary Committee was established under the Stabilisation and Association Agreement concluded between Croatia and the European Communities and their Member States on 29 October 2001. Article 116 of the Agreement stipulates that political dialogue at parliamentary level is to take place within the framework of the Stabilisation and Association Parliamentary Committee, later renamed the Joint Parliamentary Committee (JPC).
The Committee was established in 2004 following the decisions of the Croatian Parliament and the European Parliament to constitute their delegations to the Joint Parliamentary Committee. The Croatian Parliament and the European Parliament delegations to the JPC are each composed of 15 Members and 15 Substitutes, whose political affiliations reflect the proportion of seats their political groups hold in their respective parliaments. In accordance with its Rules of Procedure, established at the Committee’s first meeting, the JPC meets twice a year, once in Brussels/Strasbourg and once in Croatia.
The Joint Parliamentary Committee has held 17 meetings since its establishment. The items of its agendas mainly refer to the achievements Croatia has made in the process of joining the European Union as well as to current events in the European Union. At the end of each meeting the Committee adopts joint declarations and recommendations.
At its 3rd plenary session held on 24 February 2012, the Seventh Croatian Parliament adopted the decision to establish the Delegation to the Croatia-EU JPC, its Members and Substitutes.
1. sastanak (Zagreb, 3. i 4. ožujka 2005.)
2. sastanak (Bruxelles, 4. i 5. listopada 2005.)
3. sastanak (Dubrovnik, 20. i 21. ožujka 2006.)
4. sastanak (Bruxelles, 3. i 4. listopada 2006.)
5. sastanak (Zagreb, 20. i 21. ožujka 2007.)
6. sastanak (Bruxelles, 1. i 2. listopada 2007.)
7. sastanak (Opatija, 29. i 30. travnja 2008.)
8. sastanak (Bruxelles, 6. i 7. listopada 2008.)
9. sastanak (Zagreb, 23. i 24. veljače 2009.)
10. sastanak (Strasbourg, 25. i 26. studenoga 2009.)
11. sastanak (Zagreb, 29. i 20. ožujka 2010.)
12. sastanak (Bruxelles, 29. i 30. studenoga 2010.)
13. sastanak (Dubrovnik, 16. i 17. svibnja 2011.)
14. sastanak (Bruxelles, 11. listopada 2011.)
15. sastanak (Zagreb, 2. i 3. svibnja 2012.)
16. sastanak (Bruxelles, 10. i 11. listopada 2012.)
17. sastanak (Split, 29. i 30. travnja 2013.)
On the day of Croatian accession to the European Union 1 July 2013 the Delegation to the Parliamentary Committee for stabilization and accession (Croatia – EU Joint Parliamentary Committee) consisted of the following members:
Antičević Marinović, Ingrid
Stier, Davor Ivo
Šimac Bonačić, Tatjana