7th term of the Croatian Parliament (22 December 2011 - 28 December 2015)
Jozo Radoš (HNS)
Born on 3 November 1956 in Seonica (Bosnia and Herzegovina). Graduated from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and from the Faculty of Philosophy in Zagreb, having majored in philosophy and in history. He also holds a Master of Science degree in Social Sciences.
Begin of parliamentary mandate:
End of parliamentary mandate:
Changes during parliamentary mandate:
- the MP was appointed an Observer to the European Parliament for the term lasting from 16 March 2012 to 1 July 2013.
- the MP's term of office ceased on 1 July 2014; his substitute is Vesna Sabolić
Previous parliamentary functions:
- Deputy Chairperson European Affairs Committee (from 12 July 2013 to 1 July 2014)
- Member European Integration Committee (from 18 January 2012 to 1 July 2013)
- Member Interparliamentary Co-operation Committee
- Deputy Speaker Delegation to the Parliamentary Committee for stabilization and accession (Croatia - EU Joint Parliamentary Committee)
Elected from the list of the:
- Social Democratic Party of Croatia - Croatian People's Party - Liberal Democrats - Istrian Democratic Assembly - Croatian Party of Pensioners